Slider

Lush of the Week | Twilight

11/05/2014



It's that time of the week again where I review my Lush product of the week, up this week is Twilight which can be seen below! 




 It's a beautiful mauvey-pink-lilac colour with a stars embossed on it and it such a calming, beautiful smell that fills the whole bathroom before, during and after your bath! It isn't the biggest or baddest when it comes to the fizzing in the bath but the appearance really makes up for it - it turns your bath into a beautiful starry night. The water a deep indigo blue with silver glitter that coats your skin. Put simply, it's gorgeous and definitely worth the buy - I think it will be one that i purchase over and over and being as it isn't a limited edition holiday item I can do just that!

Let me know below what your favourite Lush product is so I can give it a try!

2 comments:

  1. Looks so so good<3 great post<3

    http://beautybubble08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I checked your blog out it's really good!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk