Slider

Super Simple Skincare

11/08/2014


Hello lovelies, I hope you're all having the most beautiful Saturday! 

Now, before I start this properly I think it's important to mention that I am in no means a skincare expert and this routine is definitely not foolproof .. it doesn't include a bucket of fancy products and I am known for being a bit erratic with my skincare .. I change products often or switch something out for something that's been recommended or miss a couple of days completely if my skin is feeling oily or I'm just being lazy .. it happens to us all so no judgement. These are the skin care products I'm using and loving right now and are working well for me, these very well might change as the weather gets colder or if anyone decides to recommend something on this post .. :) 



This Nivea tinted moisturiser is lovely and really matches to skin tone, when I first bought it I was worried it might be a bit dark (I sometimes have to mix products with Mac white foundation because I'm so pale) but it is actually a perfect colour. I don't wear foundation ever, I don't like how it feels on my skin it makes my face claustrophobic and I just think a mix of tinted moisturiser and pressed powder is a better solution for me personally. I know lots of people do use foundation but I prefer this tinted moisturiser and it's SPF 15 so protects against the sun as well. It goes on really easily and makes your skin feel amazingly soft and smooth. I would recommend this product if you have mild to dry skin and want a nice alternative for foundation. However, if you're someone who does wear foundation and wants to continue with that they do an untinted version of this cream which I imagine does the exact same job and you can get that here.

This purifying lotion is so gorgeous and so nice to apply, it feels like silk. I use this in the evenings mostly although I have used it in the morning as well occassionally. I use it after taking off my makeup and it just really freshens up my face after a long day. I think this is going to be particularly good through the winter when the cold and harsh winds really dry out my skin. What I love about this and all of the Simple products is that there's no perfumes or colours in their lotions so everything your putting on your face is natural and helpful. I would recommend this for anyone and everyone regardless of skin type, it's not heavy at all and doesn't make skin feel oily or sticky it absorbs quickly and really compliments any night cream (spoiler, that's coming next) .. 

This night cream was recommended to me by a friend when we were talking about skin types and having dry patches and the weather affecting your skin (I promise it was more exciting than it sounds, we also had cake). She recommended this and that's when I bought both the day and night creams. I really like this cream and it's such a bargain at £4.49 as not much is needed to cover your whole face so will last a while. It's heavier than the day cream which I was a little sceptical about at first but the way my skin feels in the morning is amazing and it has made such a difference. It's a bit more intense because it's specifically for sensitive skin but I would recommend this to anyone in need of a night cream.


I've been using these three products together for a couple of weeks and the difference in my skin in those two weeks is phenomenal, this will definitely be my basic skincare routine for the foreseeable future as it is super simple, doesn't contain any nasty perfumes or colours and makes my skin feel AMAZING! Let me know your tips for super fast skincare below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk