Slider

A Few of My Favourite Things | Tag

11/06/2014


Hello! So I saw this Tag that was created by In The Frow - she did it on her YouTube channel and I originally was going to do it as a video too but decided I'd rather do it on my blog and save a different Tag for my channel! The rules are that in every category you have to list your top three favourite things, in a video it has to be done in under three minutes as well. 

So, here goes ... 




Products:
  • iPhone
  • iPad 
  • Lumix G3 camera
Foods:
  • Mushroom risotto
  • Mango
  • Bagels
Places: 
  • Brighton
  • Camp Lindenmere
  • Spain
Things you'd miss:
  • My mum
  • Television
  • My phone 
Things you do when you're bored:
  • Watch TV or movies
  • Write
  • Listen to music 
Things you enjoy when it's sunny:
  • Drinking cider in the sun 
  • The beach 
  • Getting a tan
Films:
  • Bridget Jones Diary 
  • The Sound of Music 
  • The Proposal
Songs: 
  • Mayberry by Rascal Flatts
  • Little Miss by Sugarland 
  • Everywhere by Tim McGraw 
Brands:
  • Apple
  • River Island 
  • Pink by Victoria's Secret
Outdoor things that you like:
  • Sunflowers
  • Pick your own fruit farms
  • Woodland walks 
Events:
  • Christmas 
  • Summer holidays 
  • Birthdays 
Cartoons: 
  • Pocahontas
  • Cinderella
  • The Little Mermaid
Buildings:
  • Eiffel Tower
  • Big Ben 
  • Brighton Pavillion
Anything in everyday life:
  • When it's raining outside and you can sit in and snuggle and watch movies all day. 
  • Cinema trips with my sister
  • Making new friends 
Traits in any person:
  • Loyalty
  • Selflessness
  • Sense of humour 
Influences:
  • Tina Fey
  • My mum 
  • Kylie Jenner 
Drinks:
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Tea
  • Cherry Bakewell cocktail
Experiences:
  • Teaching aerial circus to kids at Camp Lindenmere in Pennsylvania 
  • Writing my first novel 
  • Travelling 
Things to watch:
  • Homeland 
  • Vampire Diaries 
  • Elementary 
YouTubers: 
  • Gabriella Lindley (velvetgh0st)
  • Zoella 
  • InTheFrow 

This was SO fun, I love tags!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk