Slider

What's in my bag?

2/05/2015


I saw someone do one of these on YouTube the other day and it made me think about what was in my own bag! - a lot of receipts is actually the most accurate answer, but I thought I'd give you nosey loves a sneak peek inside to see what I carry around with me on a day-to-day basis! 



My bag is a black and baby blue bag from River Island - I got it for my birthday last year and it's a perfect size and fits everything I need - I can even fit an A4 folder in at a push which is really handy for work..


My wallet matches my bag and is also from River Island - I always buy wallets with lots of pockets and card slots and this one is no different - I have so many loyalty cards (admittedly, most are to places I've been once, but I never know when I might go back!) and other cards and I need somewhere to keep them all. I also love that it matches my bag - it makes me feel very organised!


Make-up! Sometimes I have more than this, but only on certain days or if I know I'm going somewhere particular. My basics are a trusty red lipstick - this one is 'L'Oreal's Blake's Red' and at the moment I have a Rimmel in 'Dark Knight Waterl-Oops' which is an amazing evening wear shade. I also have Carmex which I got in the States because it's so cheap and really necessary for how cold it's been lately. 


My phone is on my blog so often! This is a handbag basic for most people I think, it's always virtually attached to me so when I'm out or at work it's always in my bag. iPhone 5C in yellow with my beautiful SkinnyDip London case from Topshop! 

I always have a notebook and about a million pens rattling around in the bottom of my bag - I seem to collect pens from everywhere I go - one of them is Japanese and I found it at work and the other one is from a bar in New York called the 'Mean Fiddler' that I went to last sumer. I like to keep a notebook for storyline/script and blog ideas and it's somewhere I can scribble things down in easily when I'm out and about. I have a beautiful new one, so that one will probably be in the bag from now on but it's been the trusty Paperchase one recently. 


I'm very undecided when it comes to chewing gum, I fluctuate between eating it constantly and not touching it for months. At the moment, I'm pro gum! So that's there for when I need a minty refresher and then I have a little Robinsons 'Squashd' capsule for putting in water - I'm not sure about this Orange and Peach flavour but it's nice if you want something other than water. I use it a lot at work. 


River Island sunglasses - I know it's winter and not your typical sunglasses weather but winter sun can be really glarey and sometimes their necessary so I tend to keep them in the inside pocket of my bag at all times in case of emergencies! I bought these last year when my other pair got broken, I wasn't sure about them at the time but they've really grown on me and I think they're really nice. 


Last up is my iPod Classic which is just the most important thing there is. I use my iPod when I'm walking to work, on the bus, everywhere. It makes journeys go so much faster and I have my entire music library on there which is great. I can't store a lot of music on my phone so it's nice to have this little love to keep everything on. 


There you go! I hope you enjoyed having a nose around inside my bag... 



2 comments:

  1. First of all, I love your bag!

    Secondly, we have so much stuff that's the same in our bags! I adore your phone case & I never go anywhere without my ipod either! :D x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Ah, I know, I have genuine fear if I get out and realise i've left it at home! xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk