Slider

Matte-nificent Nails

2/03/2015



I finally went to Topshop and bought a few colours from their beautiful 'Matte Nails' range. It was a long, hard process deciding which colours to go for. I opted for a metallic 'Bubbles', a pastel pink 'Heartbreaker' and a purpley blue 'Hanky Panky' that is just gorgeous. 




My favourite is 'Heartbreaker' although I really love the metallic one as well. I just think the pastel pink in a matte shade is perfect and really cute and girly, which is a change for me as I don't usually go for that sort of thing with nail varnish.


I opted for an accent nails in 'Bubbles' with 'Heartbreaker' on the other fingers and I really like how it came out.  

My sister used 'Hanky Panky' and I think it's going to be a great colour for summer. I am definitely going to be going for more of the 'Matte Nails' range from Topshop as I think they're really affordable at £6 a bottle and come in some really lovely and unusual colours. 
Next up on my hit list are:
I also plan on trying more of the Topshop Beauty range to see what other secrets their hiding in their makeup collection. Definitely a pleasant surprise with these little loves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk