Slider

Mini Autumn Makeup Haul | November

11/02/2014


Happy Sunday :)

I went on a mini makeup spree this morning because I felt I was severely lacking in Autumn shades, I've wanted a deep purple lipstick for ages and I finally managed to find one I liked! I also got brushes because I always forget about buying them and then all my eyeshadow blends together on the same brush to create a gross brown colour so, brushes, they were necessary!




MaxFactor Flawless Perfection Blush - 235 Chestnut 

 Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 003 Peach Glow

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riches - E6 Eau De Rose 

 Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - 380 Dark Night Waterl-Oops

 Seventeen Colletion of 5 brushes for lips, eyes and cheeks. 

As of yet I've only tried the lipstick just to see what the colour is like, so I will be doing a more in depth review of each of them and I'm also going to do a Autumn Day to Night Makeup video, so look out for that soon! 

I posted a video on my YouTube channel yesterday of my Huge October Lush Haul so be sure to check that out here


4 comments:

  1. Ooo, that lipstick looks nice!

    http://mollyandstacie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO nice and really silly, definitely needs to be applied with a brush though :)

      Delete
  2. OMG WE HAVE THE SAME BLUSH<33 TWINNING. xx


    http://beautybubble08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk