Slider

My Day in Photos | November 5th

11/06/2014


I have wanted to do one of these 'A Photo an Hour' posts for a while now and I thought, what better day than Bonfire Night? I was off work sick so a lot of the hours during the day are relatively similar, but her is my November 5th in pictures ... 



7am Wake up

8am Bathroom - I wish there was a temperature gage to show you exactly how COLD it was!

9am Doggy cuddles - this is Dudley and he is my favourite.

10am Listening to my 'Musicals' playlist on Spotify.

11am Late birthday present arrived from my friend - 'Elementary' season 2!

12am Malteaser hot chocolate and an episode of 'The Originals' 

1pm I went back to bed - I told you sick days aren't too exciting.

 5pm I got ready for Bonfire Night fireworks - knit jumpers and boots essential.

 6pm I went to my grandparents for fireworks


7pm My sister and I played around with long exposure shots and sparklers


 8pm We had Bonfire Night dinner which was sausages, jacket potatoes and roasted veggies :)

I finished off my day with my mum eating apple danish and watching Homeland. 

I will be doing another one of these soon so let me know if you liked it! 


2 comments:

  1. I fell in love with your blog<3 great post!!!
    http://beautybubble08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk