Slider

Blogging Books

2/04/2015



I love a good bout of stationary, it gets a little out of hand sometimes so I tend to not ever get started on ordering. However, when I happened upon Sighh Designs I couldn't help myself. It took a huge amount of self restraint not to order everything that Polly has on her online shop! 




I settled for the gorgeous white on black 'Okay, let's blog some shit' notebook because I thought it would be a great place to write down all my blog ideas and plan future posts. I've been wanting somewhere to do that for ages and this was just perfect! I ordered on 30th Jan and it arrived 3rd Feb - considering there was a weekend between ordering and delivery this was incredibly fast! Polly is super on it when it comes to getting orders out ASAP and really involved with her customers on Twitter too which is nice. She has an amazing array of notebooks, an even bigger selection of smart phone cases and little handheld mirrors as well. It's a really cute store with a really great selection, I will definitely be visiting again! 


My next lovely delivery I received this week is 'The Craft' - a DIY beauty book by Lou Teasdale who is the personal MUA for One Direction. I was really surprised by the size of this book - it's a really compact square that would easily fit into a bag but it is packed with information and really cool tips and tricks. I've had a quick flick through, the hair and makeup sections are the best and there's a really cool couple of pages on crazy colour hair dying and the evolution of the 'drainbow' trend! Definitely worth a read if you're into this kind of thing and haven't seen it yet. 



3 comments:

  1. The notebook looks great! I need one too for blogging, because without planning my blog is a mess :D

    minty-way.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Polly makes the best notebooks! Also check out 'Epic Blog' from Amazon, I just received mine and it's an editorial planner - amazing! x

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the advice! I'll check it out ;)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk