Slider

A Few of My Favourites | Bloggers

1/26/2015

Hey guys,

I've been reading blogs for years, way way before I started writing one I had loads I followed. I've been reading a lot of new ones recently and since I've been writing one myself I find that there's certain content I'm more interested in. There are so many great bloggers out there, not all of them are the ones you'll have heard of so I thought I'd share a few of my favourites with you. Make sure you let me know your favourite blogs in the comments below! 






I've been reading 'wishwishwish' for the longest time, I can't remember where I found Carrie's little corner of the internet but I'm so glad I did! She blogs the lot - travel, food, clothing, beauty and she does it all with a gentle elegance and class that is unique to her. Her blog is a must for me, I read everything she posts and her style really shows in everything she does. She very much has her style and niche covered and new bloggers (like myself) can learn a lot from her just by reading the things she posts. If you haven't checked Carrie out yet, then I really think you should! 




I started reading 'sunnydei' when I first started blogging, I think I found her through twitter and I was instantly blown away by the photos on this girls blog! They are so beautiful and minimalistic, I definitely wish my photos were half as good as hers! She does really great lifestyle and food posts and I always really enjoying reading her latest. One of my favourite posts she's done is '10 Ways to Stay Happy This Winter' - it was really lovely to read! 




Okay I'm sure everyone reading this knows Essie Button either from Youtube and her hilarious vlogs or from her blogs. I found Essie on her blog before her Youtube and it's just so cute. Really, it's the cutest. Her photos are flawless, she does the most accessible beauty tutorials and her charming wit comes through in everything she writes. I've been reading Essie Button posts forever and there's not been a single one that has bored me or that I haven't finished reading and that is ultimately what I look for in a blog - if you've seen her on Youtube and haven't checked out her blog yet then I suggest you get on that right now! 




Now I found Ffion on 'A South Wales Blog' just after I started blogging, I found her on Twitter and she is one of my most socially active bloggers I've ever seen. She's involved in all of the bbloggers/lbloggers/fbloggers chats and is so helpful to everyone who asks her questions. I love her posts, they're so easy to read and I love when I see there's a new one up on the blog. Everything's really cute and girly and she takes some cracking photos that really complete her posts! She keeps her ideas fresh and always flips old ideas on their heads. One of her more recent ones was a guys perspective on make up and it was a really interesting read! Go check her out, I promise you won't be disappointed! 



Zoe London is definitely in my top three bloggers of ever! I can't explain how helpful her posts are, she really goes out of her way to reach out to new bloggers or bloggers stuck in a rut or wanting to explore a new direction and does her best to share tips and ideas to help. It's really refreshing content and I can't get enough of it. Her writing style is cool and current and to the point and her posts are effortlessly stylish with some of the best photography out there. Really, she's a seriously underrated talent and I suggest that if you haven't been to her blog yet then you absolutely should. I hope that eventually I can get my blog to the kind of standard she's worked to get hers to. 




I love finding new blogs so please post the link to yours or some of your favourites below! 





1 comment:

  1. Some really great blogs there - I do love Zoe's and Essies :) I like that Zoe goes to blogger meetups too, went to one in London a year or two ago, she was invited and popped along to say hi :)

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk