Slider

I Heart Fall | Tag

11/03/2014


I was tagged to do the 'I Heart Fall' Tag by Molly and Stacie

I am tagging : A South Wales Blog

Now, onto the questions:


Q. Favourite Fall Lip Product?
A. I have two and they are : Mac Lipstick in 'Dare You' and Blistex MedPlus because dry lips are such a huge problem in the cold months!

Q. Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
A. Barry M 'Red Wine'

Q. Favourite Starbucks Fall Drink?
A. In Starbucks it would be Gingerbread Latte but my actual favourite fall hot drink is Mint Hot Chocolate from Flying Coffee Bean in Brighton Station!

Q. Favourite Fall Candle?
A. Candy Cane Lane Yankee Candle.

Q. Favourite Fall Accessory?
A. Tartan scarves.

Q. Haunted House or Haunted Hayride?
A. Neither! I'm such a scaredy cat I hate all things scary! Would be much happier on the merry go round!

Q. Favourite Halloween Movie?
A. Hocus Pocus. EVERY.DAMN.DAY.

Q. Favourite Candy to Eat on Halloween?
A. Starburst or Haribo.

Q. Favourite Thing About Fall?
A. I love the colder weather, candles, hot chocolates, watching movies when it's raining, big coats, fluffy jumpers, thick socks, boots. Everything. I love everything.

Let me know in a comment what your favourite thing about Fall is!



 

8 comments:

  1. I love the fall too because I live in Atlanta and the summer is so dang hot that Fall is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow I live in England ! I can't imagine looking forward to the cold!

      Delete
  2. My fav lip product is the Nyx Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen! So beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I LOVE matte lipsticks at the moment!! I'll have to look it up, thanks !

      Delete
  3. Mint hot chocolate is amazing! My favorite is a mix from Trader Joe's that has small pieces of chocolate mixed in. Thanks for doing this!

    http://mollyandstacie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh!!! I can't believe you can get mixes there!! Sounds amazing!

      Delete
  4. I would love Fall so much more if it wasn't so rainy! I live in Washington. So... Washington = So much rain. Viva la Pacific Northwest! lol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I totally understand! England is rain central it was like a monsoon this morning!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk