Slider

Get Your MoodyPants On!

2/06/2015

All photos in this post taken by Manon Pauffin for publicity of 'Moody Pants' 

Have you ever seen moodier pants? ...

'Moody Pants' are a new range of eco-friendly, antibacterial and organic pants designed by Brighton based Ange Watson. Pants to suit your mood! 



I met Ange Watson last year at GirlBoy Brighton - she works there and it's where I go to get my hair done. I remember her talking about how she was taking a 100 day break from Facebook for charity and more recently when I was talking to her about the creation of 'Moody Pants' she said that the idea just popped into her head with all the free time she had through her Facebook break. If that's not an incentive to get off the site, I don't know what is! 



'Moody Pants' launched at the end of last year in Brighton and they have the cutest designs! I love them, I've taken a look at their website which is where you can find all the designs and colours available. 

She has a really great range of designs available and a lot of them come in more than one colour ... 

  • Moody Pants
  • Grumpy Pants
  • Lucky Pants
  • Smarty Pants
  • Scaredy Pants
  • Lazy Pants
  • Party Pants (my personal fave!)
  • Happy Pants 
  • Pulling Pants

Lazy, Party and Moody Pants are also available for men! 



Ange said that watching 'The Apprentice' during the design process really egged her on to get it done and she sourced the products herself before getting the printing done and having this fantastic shoot to showcase the pants! Ange is also a hair and make up artist and was the stylist for the 'Moody Pants' shoot. 

I think it's really important to support small businesses, people seem to be more and more into high street lately but I've found so many amazing small businesses lately and 'Moody Pants' is definitely another one to add to the list..


'Moody Pants' can be found on Facebook and at their website  where you can order your new pants! Go check them out and whatever mood your in - be sure they'll have a pair of pants right for you! 



2 comments:

  1. Great idea. These look cute and fun. Also, I like that the photos not that photoshopped, women look very natural which is rare nowdays.
    It's great that you shared this shop and dedicated a post to it :)

    minty-way.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I totally agree about the photos - the photographer is a dream! Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk