Slider

Oh Hey There, Pink Hair!

2/07/2015

Unfiltered image

So if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram then you'll probably have seen that yesterday I took the plunge and had a big hair change and went to pinky/purple ombre. 

I absolutely LOVE it and am so pleased that I decided to do it. I have had a normal blonde to brown ombre for almost two years now and have been wanting to change it up for ages, I worked in schools before though and there a bit funny about any big hair changes. Now I've got a new job and there a bit more lenient I thought now was the perfect time to take the plunge!  


Unfiltered image 

I had it done by the AMAZING Kelly at GirlBoy Brighton - she has been doing my hair for over 2 years now and there is no way I would go to anyone else. She dyed my roots with a lighter slightly ashier brown and then lifted the blond in my ombre so the ends were a lot lighter and started nearer the roots at the front of my face. She used an OSMO Colour Revive Colour Conditioner in Violet for the purple and it's left my hair feeling so soft and healthy I absolutely love it and would always use this kind of colour from now over something like crazy colour. 


Unfiltered image.

There are some strips that are slightly lighter which is exactly what I wanted and when it fades out it should fade to a nice pastelly peach colour and that'll be really nice too. I'm so pleased I finally went for it and got it done and I couldn't be happier with it! I know a lot of people are really brave and go all out with a bleach bottle and DIY their own hair, you will never find me with a bleach kit and crazy colour, I don't trust myself and my hair is too thick to do myself. I would much rather pay to get it done at a salon and be truly 100% happy with it! 




You can find 'GirlBoy Brighton' on Facebook and at there website and if you live in Brighton I would highly recommend you go and check them out as both hairdressers there are fantastic and will always do their best to give you exactly what you want for your hair! I would never use another salon! Their address is 83 London Road, Brighton... 







4 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk