Slider

Most Loved in February | 2015

2/28/2015



I can't believe it's been another month and February is almost over! 2015 is speeding past! I have been loving loads this month, particularly beauty products - take a look at what my February Favourites are below ... 


-------- BEAUTY --------

Ruth Crilly A Model Recommends CoLab Dry Shampoo - New York
 It is no secret that I am a big dry shampoo fan - particularly since having the pink in my hair I find it really helps to use dry shampoo to keep my hair clean without having to wash it so often that the colour fades!
I bought the Ruth Crilly Co Lab in 'New York' and I can't get enough of it! It smells amazing and makes my hair super shiny and healthy looking. Co Lab Sheer Invisible by Ruth Crilly comes in 5 scents - 'New York' 'London' 'Paris' 'Rio' and 'Tokyo' and I can't wait to try every one of them! I would never go back to Batiste after using Co Lab, it is a little bit more expensive but I find the quality is so much better.

Topshop Nails in Green Room
Topshop Beauty has featured heavily on the blog lately and I showed 'Green Room' in my Topshop Beauty Haul post - I love this colour so much! I am usually more of a red nail kind of girl and I would never normally go for something as out there as a bright green but this is just so happy and summery and I'm really pleased I decided to get it. Really loving everything in the Topshop Beauty range at the moment - most of it could have featured in my February Favourites!


Blake's Pure Red by L'Oreal Collection Exclusion
For some reason the photos of it in the tube and the one of it on my lips makes the shade look completely different, I would say it's somewhere halfway because the bottom one looks orange and the top looks plum ... sorry about that!

Blake's Pure Red by L'Oreal Collection Exclusion
 I love this lipstick, it's a gorgeous matte red and it doesn't have the dry out effect that I find with some matte lipstick. Also the fact that it was created by Blake Lively who is hands down a goddess makes it that much better! I was a bit worried about not being able to wear red lipstick while having the pink in my hair as I've found pink and red really clashes, but so far all is well and this is definitely my go to red lip at the moment!

Benefit Roller Lash
 I know I'm being super original by writing about the new Benefit Roller Lash mascara, but it really is as good as everyone says so it had to go in! I was a little dubious about how good it could really be, but I've never used a mascara like it and as soon as my little sample runs out I'll be heading out to buy a full size tube for sure!

----- FASHION -----

Topshop Scrunchie
 Scrunchies!!!!!! I am in love! I remember having blue and red gingham ones to match my school dresses when I was little ... now I have space age silver and burgundy velvet and I LOVE it! I feel like a scrunchie really completes what might be a boring ponytail or bun and I am having a lot of fun with them. Paired with an old school choker and the S Club 7 Greatest Hits album and my 90's self is screaming!

Newlook High Neck Sleeveless Top in Cream
 This is a super basic peice of clothing but I found these tops in New Look and thought they were really cute. I love the funnel neck and that it's sleeveless - I got it in black and cream and am hoping to go back for the salt and pepper grey. I've been pairing them with kimonos this month, but they'll be perfect in the summer too!

----- TV -----

Promotional image taken from Google
I really hope some of you guys have been watching 'The 100'. Me and one of my best friends have been watching it at the same time and we have huge fangirl moments over WhatsApp to each other each week after the new episode has been released! If you haven't seen it it's set in a dystopian future where 100 teenager criminals are sent down from a space station to see if the earth is habitable to humans again after years of radiation poisoning. It has a few CW stereotypes like super attractive teens living in the forest and never smudging an inch of makeup or needing to shave their legs (Lost, anyone?) but basically it's completely fantastic and you won't be able to stop watching! Canadian Netflix is where it's at!

Promotional image taken from Google
Although 'Covert Affairs' is a pretty old show I'm new to it, I've already burned through 1 and a half seasons in a week and a half and I have no intention of slowing down! I love a good cop/spy drama and Covert Affairs has everything I look for! Piper Perabo is great and Christopher Gorham is hilarious and plays the role of Auggie amazingly! 

*****

I hope you guys enjoyed reading my February favourites, if you did let me know what beauty, fashion, TV you've been loving this month! I'm always looking for inspiration! 

Also, don't forget Red Nose Day for Comic Relief is coming up on March 13th - I hope you liked my wrestling red nose featured in my photos! 






8 comments:

  1. That shade of lipstick is lovely! and cute nail polish too :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeee the COLAB dry shampoo :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Roller Lash Mascara! I have it myself and it's my favourite :)
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It took a while for me to get used to it, but I love it so much now! x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk