Slider

Mini Topshop Beauty Haul

2/10/2015



I have recently been on a huge 'Topshop Beauty' high - I love everything of theirs and since I had a Topshop voucher for Christmas I went and stocked up on some new nail varnishes and a really nice lipstick.





I bought four nail varnishes - 'Buff', 'Dress Up' in Matte, 'Green Room' and 'Two Timing' in Matte. I have wanted Green Room for ages after seeing it on loads of blogs and loving the colour so I got that with some more Matte colours and a new lipstick in 'Tease' - I'm not sure about the lipstick so far I think it washes me out and I might need to play around with bronzer combinations to see if that helps.



I've used 'Buff' and have it on at the moment which I absolutely love, it almost looks white in some light but it's actually a super super pale blue which goes well with a lot of things and will be really great in summer.

So I'm really loving Topshop Beauty at the moment and can't wait to build on my collection! If you've tried any of the nail colours let me know which ones you love so I can try them!





2 comments:

  1. I love the Topshop nail colours so much! these are gorgeous colours :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk