Slider

French Manicure at MatchNails Brighton

2/25/2015



I don't know how you guys spent your Valentines Day but I spent mine having the most beautiful french manicure at MatchNails in Brighton. 




The lovely Verity invited me to come to MatchNails and have a manicure with them, it was such a lovely thing to do and something I really enjoyed. I'm not usually one for getting my nails done at a salon - usually because I find the prices are so high but this completely changed my outlook. Nela did my manicure and not only is she an amazing beautician she's also one of the loveliest people ever! She really did a brilliant job and I felt completely pampered when I left. 


MatchNails uses OPI nail polish for all their manicures and they also do gel manicures for a slightly higher price. I settled for a nice classic french manicure but seriously, I could have picked any of those colours and been delighted with it! She did an amazing cuticle treatment too which really sorted out the mess my nails had become...


MatchNails can be found in Duke Street and is on the third floor of the shop MatchBags - admittedly I had no idea they existed before Verity contacted me and when I found them I couldn't believe what a hidden gem they are! They are tucked away in the lanes which is so perfect and central - with such a long list of treatments and packages they couldn't be in a more ideal location. I was so surprised at how amazing their salon was - it was so bright and fresh and clean and had such a relaxing atmosphere I definitely could have spent the whole day there! With lovely staff, it really has everything! 


If you're based in Brighton I would seriously recommend you check these guys out - they are a great find and I promise you'll want to go back again and again! I'm already thinking of occasions coming up this year that I can use as an excuse to go back and with such great prices there's really nothing stopping me! 

MatchNails can be found on their website, Facebook and Twitter and have some really great offers on at the moment so help us spread the word and get these ladies the recognition they deserve! 




4 comments:

  1. Your nails look so pretty and it sounds like you had a great experience there!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love a good old fashioned french manicure, always seems to last longer than having colour. Your nails are looking fab xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it lasted so long I couldn't believe it! Thanks lovely! xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk