Slider

Why 2015 can be the best yet..

1/03/2015



So, anyone who was reading my blog before - sorry I've been away for so long.. I started a new job and just needed a break to focus on all of that for the time being!





Happy New Year to all my lovely followers, I hope you had the loveliest of holiday seasons.

Now, I know you're probably thinking "Oh.My.GOD.. please not ANOTHER inspirational New Year, New Me post" .. never fear though, this isn't one of those - and it also kind of  is.

I LOVE the 'New Year, New Me' mentality, if you think you have something you want to change then what better excuse than a blank canvas and a new year to give you a swift kick into getting it done? On the other hand, if you're perfectly happy with yourself and everything in your life then keep on doing what you're doing, by all means - maybe even share the secret!

I love the idea of a clean twelve months ahead of me, it's exciting and full of possibilities and it's a great time to start planning things. I am a lover of lists, I like ticking things off when they're done so that's a win. I already have a list of ten things I want to achieve this year, some of these things are carried over from 2014 and even earlier and some are brand new. If you're struggling with something going into the new year, then I suggest making a list. Think of some things you'd like to achieve in the next twelve months, it's a wonderful feeling. A few things from my list are below:


  1. Stick my one armed cartwheel
  2. Get my new book published through Kindle
  3. Be more adventurous, in everything!


I also used the dawn of 2015 as the push to start writing my new book, I've been planning it for months, writing other bits and tying up loose ends on old projects but I sat down at my computer on New Years Day and thought 'What the hell has taken me so long?' and I started, two days later and I am 12,000 words in. It turned out I just needed the New Year to get me started, so I am a lover of new beginnings and what they can mean. That's not to say I am expecting life changing experiences from 2015 or that this time next year I think I'm going to have made my fortune and be a full time writer, no way, but it means I'm hopeful of being one step closer.

I also promise to post more, I have a new schedule for my blog posts and they will be going live every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. This gives me the chance to plan and write them and still have time for everything else.

So thank you, you lovely lot, for sticking with me and being patient. Please leave me a comment below on what things you think I should start posting for 2015 and what you did over the holiday.

See you Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk