Slider

What's on my iPhone?

1/30/2015


Hi friendlings!

I know that the 'What's on my iPhone?' posts get greeted with a lot of mixed opinions, but personally I love them! I love being nosey about what apps and cool things people have been able to find! I've only really seen them in video form on Youtube but I'm definitely better at the written side of things, so I thought I'd see what it turned out like on here! 




I've showed my unicorn case before, but I think it really makes my phone! I like my homepage to be really clean and organised, I have a friend who has, like, nine pages of apps and there's no order there at all and everytime I'm on his phone I want to scream and organise everything! I don't like having a lot of apps taking up memory so if I download it and then barely use it I just delete it. Pretty much every app I have on here is something I use all the time or is something I'm trying out. 


I love photo apps for iPhone, there are SO MANY so it can get a bit overwhelming, but I've stuck with the same editing app since the beginning - 'Afterlight' - it just does everything and it has everything I need and until yesterday I didn't even think about changing it. Someone recommended 'Rookie' though so at the moment I'm just trying it out. It's not as user friendly and there are a bunch of add on filters that need to be paid for but it's okay, I'm going to give it a go for a week or so and see where it goes. Other than that it's just 'Instagram' my camera and my photo roll. Nothing fussy here folks! 



I have the most basic 'Social' section going, I used to have 'Bloglovin' and 'Blogger' on my iPhone but I found they really drained my battery so I got rid of them and just do everything from my computer now. 'FaceTime' and 'WhatsApp' are super important, I have a lot of friends abroad so I want all the free chat I can get! 'Facebook' which to be honest I barely use anymore, I find it really negative and showy and have been contemplating deleting my account for a while now. 'Twitter' obviously, I find it's the best way to get my blogs out there and a great tool for finding new blogs/bloggers! I also have that 'Messenger' app for Facebook, which is purely because it was forced upon me! Post your Twitter handles in the comments below so I can follow you! 



My 'Extras' box is just everything that doesn't fit in anywhere else or things I use a lot and want out of my main home screen! Contacts, Calculator and then 'M-Tickets' which is the nifty little Brighton Buses app that let's me buy my bus tickets on my phone - it's a godsend, honestly! 'HSBC Fast Balance' where I can check my account. 
'Sky Burger' which is one of only three games on my phone, I was OBSESSED with this game when I was younger and sometimes I like to go and play a few hundred games of an evening to remind myself why I don't spend my life playing video games! 'Voice Memos' which I can honestly say I've never even opened! 'Scoops' which is similar to Sky Burger and was again one of my teenage obsessions, it's probably been played no more than three or four times but it can be really good for train rides!
'Audible' which is where all my audio books are stored - currently I have 'Grace's Guide' by Grace Helbig, 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix' and 'Girl 4' by Will Carver. 'Weight Watchers Mobile' which is where I track my Weight Watchers points and weight each week, it's just a little helpful tool for keeping track of food and calorie intake and I find it really useful!



Then on page 2 we have 'HSBC' the official app which is way too involved and complicated and 'Pet Rescue' which I actually downloaded because of a TV commercial *shame* but I'm not going to lie, it's pretty addictive!! 



Let me know what your favourite apps are and what you think I should be using! Also comment your Twitter and Instagram names below so I can follow you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk