Slider

What I'm Listening To | January 2015

1/28/2015


Hello lovely people!

I always love seeing what people are listening to and I find a lot of my new music through bloggers. I thought I'd make a short little post about some of my favourite songs/albums of January 2015!


I went to see 'Annie' the remake just before Christmas and I hadn't been expecting much from the soundtrack, but it was really good and I've been loving that all this month especially 'You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile' by Sia. The video to that is really cute too! 





I've been loving 'The Nights' lately by Avicii, I never know how I feel about Avicii as a band, but I really love a select few of their songs and this is one of them for sure. It's got a really good beat and would be a great workout song for in the gym!

Tal is up next - I love French music and have a lot of French pop music on my iTunes, I only discovered Tal recently and 'Le Sans de la Vie' is really summery and happy with great lyrics and a really chill beat. The entire album that this single came from is great actually, but this song in particular has been in my most played for a while now!

'Title' by Meghan Trainor gets top spot at the moment - it's a super new release album (in the UK at least) and every single song on there is a winner. I wasn't a big fan of 'All About That Bass' so I wasn't expecting to like this album, but it's got a really fresh, unique edge to it and every song is different from the next which is refreshing for a pop album. I haven't stopped listening to it for the last few days and I expect it to keep going that way for a while! '3am' and 'Walkashame' are my favourites on there, but check it out and see for yourself!

'1989' is still going strong! T Swift exceeded all expectations with this album and I've probably listened to the whole album every day since it came out! It's just so easy to listen to and each song is like a little story which is what I've always loved about her music. At the moment 'Wonderland' is my favourite track on there, but it changes weekly!


I love finding new music to listen to so comment below on some of your favourite songs from this month! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk