Slider

October Lush Haul | Christmas & Halloween Goodies |

10/31/2014


Hello lovelies!

Yesterday was my October Lush Haul where I indulged myself in all their beautiful new Halloween, Christmas and Bonfire Night limited edition goodies! It was a punch in the stomach of my bank account, true, but it was SO worth it for all the wonderful bath yummies I got.

I thought I would prefer the Christmas because I'd heard so many good things but I actually found that after smelling everything (and I mean everything!) I actually loved the Halloween bits, and the Bonfire Night ones are just too cute.




The Northern Lights and Sparkler (yellow and purple stick bath bombs above) are gorgeous and according to reccomendations are like having a real life firework in your bath so I just couldn't pass up getting one of each. I also bought the green one (above) called Lord of Misrule which is the one I am most excited and this is one of the Halloween limited editions. 

They have really cute and creative bath bars this year, above is Wizard, Sparkly Pumpkin, Candy Mountain and Star Light, Star Bright and they have a load more including Christmas Hedgehog and Melting Snowman which I will be buying next time for sure. 



I focussed more on the Halloween and Bonfire Night this time but in my next haul I will be going for all the Christmas stuff including Snow Cake Soap and Snow Fairy shower gel. The bath bombs this year are just insanely amazing and SO CUTE, I have heard so many people raving about them all over their blogs and all the girls in the shop were making their recommendations which made me want to buy absolutely everything. I did grab a little bottle of Hot Toddy because i'm so sad when it isn't stocked so I just had to get it!


Check out my 'October Lush Haul' video on my Youtube on November 1st where I tell you and show you absolutely everything I got and please comment below with your favourite Lush items and which ones I should try yet!




3 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk