Slider

The Breakfast Club | Brighton

6/17/2015


Last night I went to dinner at The Breakfast Club in Brighton, they've only been open for a few weeks and I've never been to one before so I was really excited to see what it was like.



This used to be a little Italian place called 'Fat Leos' that had been there for YEARS. It's completely unrecognisable inside and out and I for one really love the pastel yellow!


Their menu is extensive, there's a lot of choice. You can have something from the 'Late Late Breakfast' menu which is a shortened version of their full breakfast menu. I went for the Buttermilk Fried Chicken Club and it came with skin on fries and jalapeno coleslaw. It was AMAZING. I purposely didn't eat much during the day so I would be really hungry when I went and I'm glad I did, because it was huge and I probably couldn't have finished it otherwise.


This is the 'Late Late Breakfast' I was talking about, this is the All American that my friend had and it's eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, fried potatoes and maple syrup. It smelt absolutely incredible and definitely made me think about when I can go there for real breakfast.


The lovely staff in there gave us a second 'Green is Good' smoothie on the house. I've never been one for green smoothies, I find people usually pack too much kale in there and I am not a kale fan but this tasted amazing, the thing I could taste the most was mint and apple although there was spinach and mango in there too. They have a great drinks menu, particularly if you're a cocktails fan - I didn't try any because, school night, but when I go back I've got my eye on the 'Rosie and Gin' OR the Espresso Martini which I saw them making last night and looked great!


I was super impressed with my first time at The Breakfast Club and will definitely be revisiting soon! The staff were lovely too and I really think that makes such a huge difference!

Let me know if you have been, or will be going to a Breakfast Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk