Slider

Weekly Favourites

6/11/2015

 I absolutely LOVE seeing people do 'Favourite Instagrammers' posts, I also love 'Weekly Favourites' but I'm so inconsistent with mine, so I've decided to do a weekly favourites and each week I will focus on one specific area. This week, in celebration of Instagram FINALLY sorting and streamlining the way it looks on a desktop, I've put together a 'Favourite Instagrams of the Week' post.



@vansgirls
 Up first is VansGirls Instagram account. Every single thing they post makes me want to run off, hitchhike my way across America and then flop on a beach in California. Great shoes, great style posts, cute little sunset posts. I love it!


@rosielondoner
Rosie Londoner is obviously a huge blogger extraordinaire, her blog is one of my top favourites too, but her Instagram is like a tiny little slice of the best parts of her blog and that's why I love it. Rosie always takes flawless photos, and that extends to her Instagram too. Catch up with her jetting off to another gorgeous island, with her outfit posts and her incredible foodie snaps.


@stephilareine
Stephi LaReine is almost guaranteed a cameo in every one of my 'favourites' posts ... she's in it every time, but that's because it's just always SO GOOD! My favourite thing about Stephi's Instagram is her theme, there's never more than three or four photos without a little splash of pink so her gorgeous identifier is woven through all of her stunning photos. I love it, and have I mentioned hair envy? I definitely have.


@velvetgh0st
Gabby's Instagram is just one of those perfectly consistent places where every photo is a winner. I know everytime I go on there it'll be beautifully constructed and each photo seems carefully selected and thought about which is great. Her filters are great too, she has a really strong filter game which I'm kind of jealous of if I'm honest!


@plumdiddlyumcious
I found Plumdiddlyumcious through the Beyond Retro post I did and I immediately fell in love with her account! I love all the colours, her flatlays are stunning and I just think that it looks really summery and fun. I like when I click onto someone's photos to feel like I want to go there or do that and that's how these make me feel!

Okay, so those are my top five favourite Instagrams that I've been loving (and stalking, but only a bit) this week! Post your Instagram link, or your favourite accounts, in the comments below so I can come and check yours out too!


2 comments:

  1. velvetgh0st is one of my favourite Instagram accounts as well! Love her pictures x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk