Slider

Favourite Bloggers | February

3/03/2015



So last month I wrote a post about the bloggers I'd been loving that month and I decided I'm going to do a similiar thing every month, this is for two reasons - 1 because I want those bloggers to know that their blogs are loved and also because I think it's nice for you guys to be able to find new ones to read!


http://www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk/


Alice over at 'She's Thunderstorms' has some of the best photographs I've seen on blogs, they're so clean and crisp and every single one of her make up posts makes me want to run straight out to Mac and buy everything. I only discovered her blog a week or so ago when we both went to the same event. She's now saved in my favourites and I make sure to catch up with every post! Find her on Twitter too.



http://mypaleskin.blogspot.co.uk/
Em over at My Pale Skin is someone I've been following for a while, she has some really great posts and has been blogging for a while now so there's a lot to catch up on if you've not been to her blog before. Something I really like about this blog is that I feel like every post has so much thought and planning behind it and it really shines through in her writing and beautiful photos. Em is on Twitter as well!



http://www.stephilareine.com/
Stephi La Reine is everything I love in a blogger - pink hair, great photos, bright clothes and kick ass posts. I spent a solid three hours reading her blog a couple of weeks ago and I would have kept going no problem at all. She's a really down to earth person and that really comes through in her blog. Lifestyle blogs are my absolute fave and Stephi does a really good job at keeping each post different and fresh so it's always fun to read! Her posts on LFW were just killer. Stephi can be found here on Twitter.


http://www.befrassy.net/
Okay, where to even start? I could probably write three posts about my love of Frassy and still have a million things to say. Audrey is just the coolest and that seeps into every letter of every word on her blog. Her posts are clean and stylish and with Paris and Barcelona as her backdrop everything is perfect. I can say with complete certainty that I have read every single post on her blog and I cannot rave enough about this girl, she is so sweet and gracious and if there is one blog you read in March it should be this one. You won't regret it one bit. Audrey can be found on Twitter here!


Please if you have any blog recommendations leave them in the comments below, or even just leave your blog below! I love finding new ones to read so help a girl out! 













1 comment:

  1. My Pale Skin is one of my favourite blogs too! She's just so real with her audience, I love it!
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk