Slider

Lush of the Week | Blackberry BOMB

10/29/2014



So I went to Lush in Brighton yesterday to do a bit of a spree, I bought a load of bath bombs and bars that I'll be using and reviewing over the next few weeks (I'm trying super hard to pace myself)


I went to use the first one tonight and couldn't decide between them all so I did a bit of a lucky dip and ended up with the Blackberry Bath Bomb which I've never used before. Errmagerd it's AMAZING! It's got a really calming smell which is all bergamot and frankinscense and it's like being wrapped in cotton wool. I loved it. It's an amazing bright violet once it's finished fizzing and a special little surprise pops out at the end which was really cute. Some Lush products are super exciting when they fizz but this matches it's calming smell and it sort of dissolves in a purple cloud rather than whizzing around the bath like a firework, which I think is nice sometimes.
If you want to read more reviews of Blackberry Bath Bomb or you want to order it, you can do that here.
I'm going to be doing 'Lush of the Week' every Wednesday so if you have any that you recommend or think I should try then comment below so I can give them a go! I have a bunch to get through and I'm determined to try all of the Halloween/Bonfire Night/Christmas limited edition ones before they're gone!
Ta ta
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk