Slider

A/W Wish List |

10/29/2014



Hello lovely people,
So, autumn and winter are my absolute favourite seasons. I love cosy clothes and big cuddly jumpers and candles and fluffy socks and hats and I think it's so much easier to dress for this weather than in the summer when I just never know what to wear! 
I have a wish list for this season, a (very) long list actually of all the things I've seen and so I thought I'd share some of these with you for a bit of inspiration in case you need some new bits for the autumn or just for you to be nosey about what will be in my wardrobe very soon! 

*****



Hooded Checked Wool Cape | Zara


I am totally in love with capes this season, I don't know if they've been around for years and I've just been totally oblivious or if they're a new thing, but either way I think a cape is an absolutely must have for 2014 and this checked one is just gorgeous. It has the most brilliant emerald green fur in the hood and I felt like Little Red (Green?) Riding Hood when I tried it on in Zara the other day! 

Long Sleeved Cupcake Shirt | ASOS |


Shirts are my absolutely favourite things at the moment, all patterns, all shapes, all lengths. I have been going mad for long sleeved shirts lately! So, as you can imagine seeing one covered in cupcakes I just fell in love. I think it's the cutest thing and so original and different to all the usual prints out there. Something I really love about a long sleeved shirt in the colder months is how versatile they are - they can be worn on their own or with a nice warm jumper over the top with the cute little collar poking out! 

Halloween Jumpers with Frankensteins | ASOS |


Speaking of ultra cute patterns, does it get much better than cute Halloween patterns? I don't think so! I have loved this jumper from the second I saw it and I plan on buying it on Halloween and I will wear it all winter regardless of it's very specific design. Why should novelty holiday jumpers be kept just for Christmas anyway?! 


Teal Felt Fedora | Miss Selfridge |
Hats are a must in all seasons I think, but there are some that are season specific. I like dark coloured Fedora hats for the colder months and this gorgeous teal hat from Miss Selfridge is one of the nicest colours I've seen around. Miss Selfridge always get the hat trend spot on and they have some really beautiful colours at the moment, personally the teal is my favourite but I could probably be swayed towards an oxblood or a camel one too .. 

Skort with Fold Front | ASOS |


Skorts are something I remember (not all that fondly) from my 90's childhood. Well, they are back and back with a bang! The reimagined skort is a dream! So cute and so versatile. I think this pale pink colour is lovely but I also think a black/navy/bottle green would be perfect for autumn/winter with a thick knit and a pair of knee high socks. Gorge! 

Black Coated Leigh Jeans | Topshop |


Everyone has their personal favourite type of Topshop jeans. Mine are, and always will be, Leigh. I have them in so many colours and am still not over just how comfortable they are! More recently I'm lusting over the coated black pair. I've tried the coated aubergine before and the best thing is that the colour doesn't fade. These are brilliant for winter and can be truly worn with anything. I really like that they have a bit of a leather look to them too. 

Black Animal Print Fringed Kimono | River Island


Kimonos can be so hard to wear when it's cold, partly because they're usually quite thin and therefore not very good against the frosty temperatures but also because they're usually in the most amazingly summery patterns and I never feel like they're suited with my autumn wardrobe. When I saw this one though, I found it fitted in perfectly and I love the mixture of black edging and bold animal print! This is a must I think! 

White Shirt Collar | River Island |


Right, this is one of my favourite new trends! What a great idea! Obviously this can't be worn alone, but it's perfect under a jumper where you don't want the bunch sleeve syndrome that is sometimes acheived when wearing a jumper over a long sleeved shirt. River Island do these in a bunch of colours and patterns and I think they're a brilliant idea!! 

*****

Usually I wouldn't copy images from the internet but as it's a Wish List and not a Favourites or Look Book post I haven't got these items to photograph yet - look out for them in future posts though as I plan on collecting them all in the next couple of months! 

If you guys have anything you think I should be adding to my Wish List for the A/W months then please comment below and let me know what they are! I am always on the look out so would love a little help! 

Ta ta 


1 comment:

  1. I think we have quite a lot in common, Autumn and Winter are also my absolute favourite seasons (not that we really get a true Winter in Australia anyway, but still!) haha!

    Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk