Slider

ChoccyWoccyDooDah Brighton

9/04/2015


ChoccyWoccyDooDah is one of those places in Brighton where the second you walk in you feel like Alice falling down the rabbit hole. Everything is magical and impossible and larger than life and despite being a resident Brightonian I still count it as a treat everytime I go in!





The menu is off the charts, it has everything you could possibly want for an afternoon of chocolate indulgence! You can go for a hot chocolate in milk, white or dark, their milkshakes come in a flurry of flavours including white chocolate truffle, peanut butter, strawberry, praline and more! The dipping pots look incredible and come with a selection of dippers and a pot of molten chocolate in either milk, white or dark. All the cakes are stacked high in bell jars on the counter and the whole place just screams yummy!


I took my sister as an end to her birthday shopping trip - it's always so busy in there you're never guaranteed to get a table but we were lucky this time! She went for the white chocolate truffle milkshake and I went for my usual - a molten milk chocolate hot chocolate. It never disappoints and leaves your insides feeling all gooey!



The staff in the store are so lovely too, it makes such a difference and is always something I comment on when I write about places like this, but I really believe it can make or break the overall feeling! ChoccyWoccyDooDah staff are incredible and so on it! They're always buzzing around making the most of the small space and checking on each and every customer - we were so happy with our afternoon there and will definitely be going back soon!




Ever since I was little I've always thought of ChoccyWoccyDooDah has somewhere that could have been plucked straight from Diagon Alley, this feel increased even more when they moved to their new shop a couple of years ago and with the popular TV series came a huge spike in international recognition and popularity which is richly deserved! Anyone who looks at any of the cakes created can see the time and effort put it into every inch. I always find myself completely blown away by the level of creativity and talent displayed in store and I am particularly loving the circus themed window display at the moment!





If any of you are planning a trip to Brighton I would definitely find some time to pay ChoccyWoocyDooDah a visit - they start getting really spooky in the run up to Halloween too which is always so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All original website content is property of heyitssophie.co.uk